York Windows and Doors specializes in high quality window and door replacements and installations. Rene is a journeyman carpenter with a passion for construction. He has run his own framing business since 2006, which includes the installation of all the windows and doors.
Lisa loves organization and has an eye for detail. She enjoys design and manages the operations of the business. Her background is in real estate and the hospitality industry, with many years of managerial experience.
Having specialized in the highest quality construction projects in the past, Rene and Lisa chose to carry DUXTON Windows & Doors, a pultruded fiberglass product with longevity, performance, and design flexibility.
Whether a modern new home, major renovation, or a more traditional window replacement, York offers the experience and dedication for each individual project. Regardless of the size of the project, they will meet you at your home for a free estimate, discuss your best options and then provide you with the description of how the project will be completed. They will then follow through, personally involved every step of the way, to complete the project, backed by their personal and corporate warranties.
Customer and building needs are always unique, but typically the process includes the following steps:
- On-site consultation and discussion of possible approaches and product needs
- Measurements and finalizing product details
- Full estimate including cost and timeline
- Upon acceptance and deposit, final measurements are made and products ordered
- Installation schedule is finalized with at least one week’s notice before work begins in the home
- Work begins with protection of home contents for duration of project
- Removal and disposal of old product
- Installation of new product per Canadian standards
- 20 Year Limited Warranty on the product
- 2 year Limited Warranty on the installation